Tuesday, April 6, 2010

To my heroes















Being who I am tonight
Would change if I wasn't there that day
Still clueless and misunderstood
To the state where lost and emptiness had came in

The words have gone through all my days
To the early 10's, to the late 15's
You guys were there, there to pick me up
From the scratches that lie beneath my broken soul

My heart skips a beat
As I jump up to the heat and turn it up
To blast my mine to the toughest time I endured
When you were there to guide me through

I can't repay the dept I owe you
The last sound to my answer needs
Of all you did
You are my heroes, my long and forever heroes

You wipe the tears as they fell down
To droplets that became my million hopes
I survived the period I was low
To recreate an image of a brighter life

My smile faded as I live on
But just one glimpse, just one glimpse
Made me spring up and chase it

Your heartfelt and warming lyric sounds
I will follow and follow wherever it takes me to