Thursday, April 15, 2010

Teen Sensation: Justin Bieber


And I’m like, Baby Baby Baby Ooh, like, Baby Baby Baby noo, like, Baby Baby Baby Ooh, I thought you’d always be mine (mine)


I gotta say the song Baby from Justin Bieber is pretty catchy, but if I said that I would be lying. The truth, it is really catchy, however there is a down side to the song. His voice sounds like an 11 year old girl! How old is he like 16 this year, older than me by a year and 29 days, and man his voice hasn’t broken yet. I bet he’s one of the late hitters of puberty! I saw a video of him, he was performing in it and he was singing then out of nowhere he started dancing! I cracked myself up. I don’t know why, he looked so funny. My sister told me he’s going to be like Jesse McCartney, the name ring a bell? Remember the song ‘beautiful soul’ And I totally agree, Justin Bieber is going to have all the attention then go downhill like Jesse McCartney.

Have you seen the Justin Bieber's lesbian look alike? I was like stop being mean to him world until I saw the pictures, and I was on the floor laughing. The lesbian look alike looked like his twin probably that’s why they call them Justin Bieber Lesbian look alike.
Go on http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com to see lesbian look alike!

I read on aceshowbiz about Justin, and he was like "I think it's because I didn't go through the Disney route. I didn't go corny, but, like, at the same time I've been cool and collected.” I’m like what the hell, they aren’t corny, they’re entertaining kids without any sexual reference and with lesson of right and wrong! Your song is just about your first love and we don’t know if that is real or not. And ‘The Disney stars’ worked hard to be where they are, and what did you do?? Upload videos on youtube of you singing or whatever else and waiting for a manager to come across and find you. Wow that was such hard work!

To conclude this post I would like to rate Baby from Justin Bieber 7.5/10
Sorry for me being nasty to him, I'm just stating my opinion and he is an okay singer overall.

Plus I would like to know how you feel towards Justin Bieber!