Monday, June 21, 2010

Where the Heck were YOU?

DIANA IS BACK FROM NEVERLAND :D
not Michael Jacksons neverland, its the peter pan neverland 



You're probably wondering what happen to my blog??? 
A. Well Diana had lots of homework for a week and after that she kind of lost track of why she started a blog and what to write about.....so she took a holiday and now is back after a couple of years.

moving on........
HAS ANYONE BEEN WATCHING THE WORLD CUP?
i wanna have a conversation about world cup because none of my friends watch the WORLD CUP. Silly them. except of Jody..... 

soccer players *dribble*

HERE are the countries I'm going for:
Socceroos

Germany

Denmark

New Zealand
I can't believe New Zealand drew with ITALY! how amazing!!
1:1

I probably should mention before I wrap up this post, 
I will be moving blog soon.
All morning I have been making a new blog
check it out but its not much, haven't posted anything up yet

tell me if you like the layout

The reason I have made a new blog because I want a change and a fresh start off blogger after my absence for a couple of months. One-Nil will probably be the same as out of date rookie however I'll be more committed to it and write about heaps of random seconds of my life.
I will start blogging on one-nil in a week times or less. Depending on my mood.

A shout out to Jody for getting me excited to blog again and to my followers who read this blog

take care
xx

GO AUSTRALIA + Germany + Denmark + New Zealand