Friday, April 23, 2010

Before I say "sorry for not blogging...blah blah.

If you read the post title, I would like to mention my kick-ass followers firstly (more important). If I was rich and this wasn't a blog and I knew you, I would give you anything you wanted, but for now I'll stick with cyber hug *cyber hug*.

Now that’s over with I'll start the "sorry for not blogging...blah blah. Because I am a student at a school I have other priorities just like you. I have tons of homework, assignment and social life problems that has kidnapped me away from blogger and forced me to engage my life into them. Luckily for me I have a four day weekend where I am free!

Work experience sucks, I have to go begging for a job to follow them and know what they’re doing for a week, and let me tell you I hate getting rejected, it takes me a long time to get over it!

Here is a list of the options for work experience:
1. Borders
2. State Library
3. Gloria Jeans

Any more option you guys wanna suggest to me? Great thanks if you do!