Sunday, April 25, 2010

OMG its Edward, I'm your Bella not Crazy Kristen

Lest we forget... Today is ANZAC Day, for you who don't know what it is, here is a short summary:



ANZAC Day stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. This day reminds us of the first Australian and New Zealand troops that landed on Gallipoli, Turkey, 25th April, where over 8,000 Australian soldiers were killed. Also it is a day where we remember all the soldiers that went to war and fought for our country.

Ode of Remembrance by Laurence Binyon:

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

Continuing...

I just recently saw the Eclipse trailer on TV!! By the way I'm not Twihard fan, never was never will be, but I got to admit the books were mind blowing (new moon sucks) and I can't wait to see the movie. Confession: some of the actors in Twilight Saga are pretty hot!

Here is my Twilight saga hot list:

1. Jasper

his hair was gorgeous in twilight but now its fugly!


2. Demetri

 man i couldn't keep my eyes off him while watching new moon, his hair was so smexxyyy and his eyes are like...can't explain


3. Riley (side kick of Victoria, appearing in Eclipse)

He was in the trailer, and he was in the water and came out, I almost fainted but i don't know in real life i would faint. I believe its just the effects, make up that made him look hot. In this pic he's cute as hell but he looks like justin bieber a bit, don't you think?



4. Jacob Black


mostly because of his body, but i did dig the long hair he had!


5. Edward Cullen 



he has his angles, like in this pic



Here is my hit list:

1. Bella Swan
she annoys the crap out of me, she's a slut running from jacob to edward
btw kristen stewart is wearing a wig in eclipse cos she went mad and shaved it off like britney spears
jkks but she is wearing a wig. I was watching new moon the other day, and i was so annoyed at kristen, i was like give me some emotion when edward left you! your such a bad actress, someone else should be bella not you



sorry for the long post, but I hoped you enjoyed it
take care xx

all pics from google, i love google :D